Our Cold In-Place Recycling (CIR) can be applied to the regeneration of asphalt pavement continuously under natural environment temperature by cold milling of the old pavement, crushing and adding with emulsified asphalt, soap asphalt, water or other materials together. Multiple procedures as milling, crushing, feeding, blending, paving and grading can be finished at one time. It is a special equipment especially been used for realize the regeneration of oil asphalt pavement.
1. Parts applied such as transfer case，hydraulic clutch, milling reducer are all world-famous brands products, which can improve the working reliability and efficiency to a large extent.
2. The adopted high-power Cummins engine has strong power, stable power output and reliable performance. It has strong power reserve capacity to meet various power demands for road mixing, breaking and cold in-place recycling.
3. Full hydraulic four-wheel drive system and all-wheel steering system are adopted to meet all kinds of driving conditions. The steering mode such as front wheel steering, rear wheel steering, full wheel steering and “CRAB MOVING” can be met. The flexible steering and fast moving make it operate easily in narrow space.
4. Milling rotor is driven by a set of narrow V-belt with high tension. The belt tension is controlled by an hydraulic cylinder auto-tension mechanism with great transmitted power.
a) Control system adopts ultrasonic balance beam, tilting angle sensor, magnetostrictive displacement sensor.
b) and proximity sensor etc. to adjust its operation posture, to make the equipment to run according to the preset parameter and meet the requirements for construction flatness.
5. Introducing reliable and accurate flow measurement and technical process to control the flowing rate of water, foam emulsion and emulsified bitumen, and control materials proportioning to ensure the best construction quality.
Main Technical Specifications
Max. Milling Width（mm）
Voltage of Control System
Max. Milling Depth（mm）
Cutter Head Number(pc)
Cummins KTTA19-C700 Six Cylinders
Tracery and Mode
LCHS Driven Mode